PE protective film uses special polyethylene (PE) plastic film as the base material. According to the density, it is divided into PE High Density Film, medium-density polyethylene, and low-density polyethylene.
1. General formability, good coloring, low processing cost.
2.The protected product is not easily polluted, scratched, corroded during production, processing, transportation, storage, and use, and protects the original glossy surface, thereby improving the quality of the product and market competitiveness.
3. PE plastic bags are cold-resistant and low-temperature resistant and can maintain good flexibility at low temperatures, so they can be used for frozen food PE plastic packaging bags.
PET film is also known as high-temperature resistant polyester film. It has excellent physical properties, chemical properties, dimensional stability, transparency, and recyclability, and can be widely used in magnetic recording, photosensitive materials, electronics, electrical insulation, industrial films, packaging decoration, and other fields.
It has good transparency and luster; it has good air tightness and fragrance retention;
PET film has higher tensile strength, better dimensional stability, and lower moisture absorption.
PET film has excellent mechanical properties, its strength and toughness are the best among all thermoplastics, and its tensile strength and impact strength are much higher than those of ordinary films;
4. With good stiffness and stable size, it is suitable for secondary processing such as printing and paper bags. PET film also has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, and good chemical resistance and oil resistance. But it is not resistant to strong alkalis;
5. It is easy to be charged with static electricity, and there is no proper anti-static method, so attention should be paid when packing powdery articles.
6. In a wide temperature range (-70-220 degrees Celsius) it can better retain its physical characteristics. And has the better optical performance.