As we all know, Society is developing, human beings are progressing, people's requirements for the quality of life are constantly improving, and various new things are constantly appearing. Packing film seems ordinary but it also brings great convenience to our lives.
In the past, there were problems in the packaging and transportation of some products, most of them encountered problems during transportation. The most common problem was wear and tear, which caused great economic losses. Because some items are basically useless once they are worn out.
In traditional packaging, the amount used in our food industry and medical industry is very large. The packaging used in the past has caused great environmental pollution.
What is PE protective film?
PE protective film, full name Polyethylene, is the simplest polymer organic compound and the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE protective film uses special polyethylene (PE) plastic film as the base material and is divided into high-density polyethylene protective film, medium-density polyethylene and low-density polyethylene according to the density. The biggest advantage of PE protective film is that the protected product is not polluted, corroded, scratched during production, transportation, storage and use, and protects the original smooth and shiny surface, thereby improving product quality and market competitiveness.
PE protective film application
- Hardware industry: computer case, galvanized sheet stamping, aluminum sheet, stainless steel sheet, titanium sheet, plastic steel sheet, glass sheet, solar panel, etc.
- Optoelectronics industry: LCD liquid crystal display, backlight board, cold light film, membrane switch, mobile phone screen, and so on.
- Plastic industry: ABS, PP injection products, PVC sheets, acrylic panels, instruments, plastic lenses, surface protection of painted parts, etc.
- Printing industry: PVC, PC board, aluminum board, film, and other printing nameplate surface protection, etc.
- Wire and cable industry: the protection of shaft-mounted copper wires, semi-finished products, finished products, and rolled finished products can effectively prevent dust pollution, and have anti-oxidation and anti-dirt effects.
- In the electronics industry, in production, it is generally necessary to protect the finished and semi-finished products, and it is not easy to be scratched and damaged on the assembly line!
- In the mobile phone digital industry, the mobile phone film is also called a mobile phone beauty film, and mobile phone protective film. It is a kind of cold watch film that can be used to install the phone body and screen.
- PE protective film is widely used, so will it have different performance and use requirements for different types of products? We will continue to discuss this in the next issue.
We are one of the best polyethylene film manufacturers. Come to do business with us