The coefficient of friction refers to the coefficient of sliding on the surface of the film, which has been learned in physics.
The common point of CPP film and PE film is that they can be heat-sealed But there are many differences between the two. The mechanical strength and tensile strength of CPP film are higher than that of PE film. The density of CPP film is 0.91, while the density of Pe film is 0.93 The freezing resistance of PE film is better than that of CPP film. PE film works well at minus 18 degrees, while CPP film works well at zero It's very brittle at a temperature of 1°C.
The transparency of CPP film is better than that of PE film. The chemical resistance of PE film is better than that of CPP film. Characteristics of CPP film has the characteristics of good transparency, high gloss, good stiffness, good moisture resistance, excellent heat resistance, and easy heat sealing. point.
CPP film is printed and bagged and is suitable for: clothing, knitwear, and flower packaging bags; document and photo album films; food Product packaging; and metalized film suitable for barrier packaging and decoration. Potential uses also include food packaging, candy outsourcing Packaging (twisting film), medicine packaging, replacing PVC, synthetic paper, self-adhesive tape in photo albums, folders and documents, etc. Business card holder, ring file folder, and standing bag composite material.
CPP has excellent heat resistance. Since the softening point of PP is about 140℃, this kind of film can be used in the hot filling, cooking bags, Bacteria packaging, and other fields. Coupled with excellent resistance to acid, alkali, and grease, it can be used as a collar for bread product packaging or laminate materials. The preferred material for the domain.
It is safe in contact with food, has excellent performance, does not affect the flavor of the food inside, and is optional Different grades of resin to obtain the required characteristics. Characteristics of PE film
1. Introduction of PE protective film: PE, its full name is Polyethylene, is the simplest polymer organic compound.The most widely used polymer material in the world today. The PE protective film is based on a special polyethylene plastic film, which is classified according to density. For multiple wiring polyethylene, high-density polyethylene, medium-density polyethylene, and low-density polyethylene
2. Application fields of PE protective film: Stainless steel plates, aluminum plates, aluminum alloy profiles, plastic steel profiles and doors and windows, aluminum composite panels, fluorocarbon panels, mirror panels, sandwich color steel plates, Fireproof panels, decorative panels, plexiglass panels, PS, PE, PVC panels, solar panels, security doors, signs, coated glass, high-end furniture, High-end crafts, electrical cabinets, computer shells, automotive lamps, floors, household appliances shells, instruments and meters, and other fields The protected product surface can be used.
1) Thickness of PE protective film: 0.03mm-0.15mm
2) Color: transparent, blue, black, milky white, black background and white face color, special colors can be customized according to customers
3) Width: within 1650mm, length within 1000M
4) Adhesion: 5-610g/50mm PE protective film is based on special polyethylene plastic film, and a cross-linked acrylic resin is used as the base material. The adhesive is processed by several special additives. It is soft in nature, good in adhesion, easy to stick, easy to peel, and peels without residual glue.
3. The biggest advantages of PE protective film: It is the product to be protected from pollution, corrosion, scratches during production, processing, transportation, storage, and use, and protects the original brightness. The surface of ze, thereby improving the quality of the product and the market competitiveness.
PE protective film is the simplest polymer organic compound and the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE protection The film is made of special polyethylene (PE) plastic film. According to the density, it is divided into high-density polyethylene protective film and medium-density polyethylene, And low-density polyethylene.PE protective film use: protect the product from pollution, corrosion scratches during production, transportation, storage, and use, and protect the original smooth and shiny surface, thereby improving product quality and market competitiveness. Fourth, the protective film made of PE is divided into the ordinary plain film, electrostatic film, reticulated film, composite film, etc.
1. Electrostatic film: It is a kind of protective film with no glue at all, which is based on electrostatic adsorption force. The viscosity is relatively weak. To be used for surface protection such as electric ferry.
2. Reticulated film: a protective film with a grid on the surface. It is characterized by good air permeability, beautiful pasting effect, and being pasted No bubbles will be left on the surface of the product.
3. Composite membrane: There are many kinds of composite membranes. In a conventional sense, two or more single-layer materials can be explained. It is combined into a visual film by means of gluing or hot pressing. The reason why composite membranes are used is to take advantage of various materials and combine them Get up and useTags: CPP film, PE film, The difference between CPP and PE film