The basic factors of the uniformity of the protective film coating are several conditions directly related to the coating process: coated substrate, adhesive, coated steel roller/rubber roller, laminating machine, etc.
There are many factors influencing the uniformity of coating, including operators, machines, materials, methods, and rings, but the basic factors are several conditions directly related to the coating process: coated substrate, glue, coated steel Roller/rubber roller, and compound machine, etc.
1) Coating substrate: main material, surface characteristics, thickness, and uniformity, etc.
2) Adhesive: main working viscosity, affinity to the substrate surface, and so on.
3) Coating steel roller: It is not only the direct carrier of the adhesive, but also the support standard for the coated substrate and the rubber roller, so it is the core of the entire coating mechanism. Its shape and position tolerance, rigidity, dynamic and static balance quality, surface quality, temperature uniformity, and thermal deformation affect the uniformity of the coating.
4) Coating rubber roller: Coating roller is an important variable of coating quality, and its material (such as rubber layer life), hardness, form and position tolerance, rigidity, dynamic and static balance quality, surface quality, thermal deformation, etc. also affect To the uniformity of coating.
5) Laminating machine: It is the basic platform for coating. In addition to the precision and sensitivity of the coating steel roller and rubber roller pressing mechanism, it also includes the highest speed of design and the overall stability of the machine.
The horizontal and vertical factors that affect the uniformity of the coating are different, and the control measures are correspondingly different. In practice, it is not only related to machine design and manufacturing, but also related to operation and process control.
We are one of the Chinese top polyethylene film manufacturers. Any interest contact us
Tags: Protective film