PVC protective film use
1. Protection: Apply this product to the surface of various products, which can effectively protect it from being soiled and scratched during storage, transportation, and processing. This product is suitable for all kinds of aluminum alloy products, stainless steel products, plexiglass products, high-end furniture, as well as lacquer panels, mirror panels, alloy panels, and various high-grade decorative panels, various building boards, etc.
2. Masking effect: When various products require deep processing such as spraying and acid etching on the surface, the surface that does not require spraying and acid etching needs to be masked. When spraying with multiple colors, the masking effect is more important.
Performance of PVC protective film
The characteristic of PVC protective film is that it is strong but not solid, and it adheres firmly to the surface of various substrates. When the process is completed, it will be removed and there will be no gum residue and no corrosion. effect.
1. Moisture resistance: In an environment with a relative humidity of 95%, it can be stored and used for a long time.
2. Temperature characteristics: the applicable range is -30℃ to 70℃.
3. Aging resistance: The aging resistance period of this product is 6 months.
learn more info pls click here: Polyethylene Film Manufacturer